Cessna C152? We love them, we have a whole bunch of them, they are the plane on which you will learn not only the basics but a lot more.
The Cessna C152 is not a new type of aircraft and is even no longer manufactured. We've put a lot of effort to make our C152 a new aircraft. So we can offer flight training on this type while not flying on old aircraft.
It is no secret in aviation circles that this type of aircraft is the best trainer ever built. Everybody knows and this is the reason, why still many flight schools count on them. It is easy and safe to fly, it gives you direct answers to your actions, it is robust and responsive and very forgiving to many rookie mistakes. Even the safety training can be completed on these aircraft.
Our C152 are not only completely overhauled, they are also equipped with new engines and a new interior. A new and modern instrumentation allows our students to get used to the environment of a current, digital cockpit right from the start. Our C152 are effectively new aircraft and combine the advantages of the old proven ones with today's modern equipment. This will make it easier to switch to other types later and ultimately to the airline cockpit.
- Capacity: 1 + 1
- Length: 24 ft 1 in (7.34 m)
- Wingspan: 33 ft 4 in (10.16 m)
- Height: 8 ft 6 in (2.59 m)
- Wing area: 160 sq ft (15 m2)
- Empty weight: 1,081 lb (490 kg)
- Gross weight: 1,670 lb (757 kg)
- Powerplant: 1 × Lycoming O-235-L2C flat-4 engine, 110 hp (82 kW)
- Propellers: 2-bladed fixed pitch, 69-inch (175 cm) McCauley or 72-inch Sensenich propeller
- Maximum speed: 109 kn (126 mph; 203 km/h)
- Cruise speed: 107 kn (123 mph; 198 km/h)
- Stall speed: 43 kn (49 mph; 79 km/h) (power off, flaps down)
- Range: 477 mi (415 nmi; 768 km)
- Service ceiling: 14,700 ft (4,500 m)
- Rate of climb: 715 ft/min (3.63 m/s)